Please click on the headlines below to read the full story. We regularly release newsletters detailing recent updates, product information and new downloads available. To receive these straight to your inbox please subscribe to our newsletter.
- Embedded World 2019 (2/5/2019) - WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems (WHIS) are exhibiting at booth 4-369 and speaking in the conference of Embedded World 2019.
- New Services for Amazon FreeRTOS (11/23/2018) - WHIS now offer a suite of services for Amazon FreeRTOS. Services include porting to new processors, technical support, consultancy and licensing.
- 92nd China Electronics Fair (11/13/2018) - Our lead engineer has returned from the 92nd China Electronics Fair (CEF) in Shanghai, China, where he presented on Automotive safety and security.
- Amazon FreeRTOS TCP/IP Stack (10/25/2018) - All WHIS customers that have been affected by this issue have been informed. They have either received an update, or will do in the very near future.
- ARM TechCon (9/28/2018) - We're exhibiting at booth 920 this year at ARM TechCon. We'll be showcasing SAFERTOS and have all sorts of giveaways, so come and stop by to discuss your requirements.
- ST Developers Conference (9/1/2018) - We're at ST's Developers conference again this year. This year we'll be showcasing SAFERTOS integrated with ST's Functional Safety Design Package. Read our white paper on it here.
- New Ultra-Low Power Mode Available for SAFERTOS (8/28/2018) - Ultra-Low Power Mode offers a highly integrated, lowest power version of SAFERTOS for maximum efficiency.
- SAFERTOS Celebrates FreeRTOS 15 Year Anniversary (8/9/2018) - SAFERTOS continues to support FreeRTOS into the future. Download fully functional demos of SAFERTOS, and a manual detailing how to upgrade from FreeRTOS to SAFERTOS
- SAFERTOS Supports New STM32 Functional Safety Software Test Library (5/1/2018) - SAFERTOS supports integration for the new STM32 Functional Safety Software Test Library (STL) from STMicroelectronics.
- SAFERTOS Demos, April 2018 (4/16/2018) - Discover our brand new SAFERTOS demos – free to download now. Support for TI, ST, NXP, Renesas, Microchip, Xilinx and more.
- Strategic Business Alliance with WHIS (11/29/2017) - WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems and AWS have formed a Strategic Business Alliance. WHIS will support Amazon FreeRTOS on Amazon Web Services (AWS) with OPENRTOS and SAFERTOS.
- Visit us at the ST Developers Conference – Santa Clara, 6th September (9/1/2017) - Don’t miss this free one day conference and technology exhibition.
- Verifying Task Scheduling Performance Using SAFECheckpoints (5/31/2017) - Download the new free App Note.
- SAFECheckpoints and Temporal Separation in Automotive Systems (5/8/2017) - Download our new white paper "Checkpoints and Temporal Separation".
- Event Flags and Groups (5/8/2017) - We are pleased to announce the release of our new App note for Event Groups and Flags, available now from our RTOS Resource Centre.
- Download our New Whitepaper (2/7/2017) - Our latest White Paper, Using an MPU to Enforce Spatial Separation, is available for download.
- Happy New Year (1/5/2017) - 2016 was a fantastic year for WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems, here are just some of the highlights.
- SAFERTOS® for the Zynq-7000® from Xilinx (12/6/2016) - Developers of Safety Critical applications upon the Zynq®-7000 from Xilinx now have the option of using SAFERTOS® at the heart of their design.
- The First RTOS Pre-Certified to IEC 61508 by TÜV SÜD (11/8/2016) - Pre-certified to IEC 61508 SIL 3 by TÜV SÜD, SAFERTOS adheres to the strictest safety standards.
- 88th China Electronics Fair (11/3/2016) - Join us at the Embedded System Security Forum: 10th November at China Electronics Fair, Shanghai, China
- Checkpoints for Automotive (8/23/2016) - Checkpoints adds a sophisticated task-monitoring capability to SAFERTOS, satisfying the requirements of ISO 26262
- SAFERTOS Pre-Certified to ISO 26262 ASIL D (6/21/2016) - SAFERTOS is now available pre-certified to the automotive standard ISO 26262 ASIL D.
- Support and Maintenance (5/23/2016) - Use our checklist to ensure you get the best Support and Maintenance out there
- Medtec and MTIexpo (4/22/2016) - Recap of recent Medical Trade Shows and Conferences.
- New SafeRTOS Demos (1/28/2016) - Download new SafeRTOS Demos for NXP PowerPC and STM32F0xx, plus upcoming events.
- SafeRTOS for Aerospace (12/15/2015) - SafeRTOS for Aerospace: the third in a series of market specific newsletters to help you in your industry.
- SafeRTOS for Industrial Devices (12/15/2015) - The second of a series of market specific newsletters to help you in your industry.
- SafeRTOS for Medical Devices (11/3/2015) - SafeRTOS for Medical Devices: the first of a series of market specific newsletters.
- SafeRTOS to Support Power Architecture Cores (9/29/2015) - The Safety Critical Real Time Operating System, SafeRTOS, extends support for Power Architecture cores, for use in Medical and Industrial applications
- New Power Architecture Demos (9/29/2015) - Download and evaluate our new Power Architecture demos integrated with SAFERTOS.
- New Use Case Example – Watchdog Strategies (9/17/2015) - New Use Case Example of Watchdog Strategies plus upcoming Medical Conference
- OPENRTOS IE for the Intel Innovation Engine (8/24/2015) - The launch of OpenRTOS IE, a powerful, small footprint RTOS and IE Driver solution for the Intel Innovation Engine (IE)
- SafeRTOS CORE: A new RTOS from WHIS (7/14/2015) - Designed specifically for systems that need to consider safety but don’t require full safety certification.
- SAFEXchange Achieves New Certification from TÜV SÜD (6/2/2015) - SAFEXchange achieves IEC 61508, IEC 61784 and ISO 26262 certification.
- Task Notificatons (5/26/2015) - The uses, benefits and limitations of Task Notifications is the new addition to our RTOS Resource Guide. Download it here today.
- New RTOS Resources (4/17/2015) - Announcing the launch of a new RTOS Information centre. Visit our RTOS Resource Centre Today.
- Join our Demonstration at Embedded World (2/18/2015) - Visualising the runtime world of embedded software - benefits and examples
- Your Free Ticket to Embedded World (1/22/2015) - Visit us at Stand 360, Hall 4 for interactive demos and more.
- WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems Extends Its RTOS Support To Include The ARM Cortex A Series (1/15/2015) - Support for the ARM Cortex A series
- Happy Holidays! (12/18/2014) - Holiday wishes from WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems, plus 2014 overview
- 8 Reasons to use a Safety Certified RTOS (11/18/2014) - There is an increasing demand for pre-certified software components...
- New SAFERTOS Demos (10/28/2014) - New demos for the Zynq-7000 from Xilinx and new SAFERTOS and Middleware demos for the Hercules safety microcontroller from TI
- New MPU Training Videos (8/14/2014) - Learn about the SAFERTOS Memory Protection Unit with this series of training videos
- MCU Design Days, Dallas, July 2014 (7/11/2014) - Visit us in Dallas next week, July 14th-15th at Texas Instrument MCU Design Days.
- FreeRTOS™ Compatible USB, TCP/IP and File Systems Projects (7/8/2014) - WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems have released a range of middleware that is supplied integrated with FreeRTOS.
- Licensing: As Important as the RTOS (6/12/2014) - New, competitive licensing models for our RTOS and Middleware
- Renesas Offers RTOS and Middleware Free Of Charge (5/6/2014) - To find out more register for the free webinar May 12th
- Renesas Electronics Europe Announces Extension of WITTENSTEIN High Integrity Systems Safety-Critical RTOS Support to RX631/RX63N Microcontrollers (2/13/2014) -
- NXP LPC1788 SAFERTOS demo November 2013 (11/8/2013) - Download and evaluate our new SAFERTOS port for the NXP LPC1788 with IAR Embedded Workbench here.
- New Coffee Break Training Video (11/8/2013) - Our new video series "Getting the Most from your SAFERTOS Demo" is now live. Watch the videos here.
- New OPENRTOS & SAFERTOS Demos November 2013 (11/1/2013) - New RTOS demo Bristol, UK – November 1, 2013 OPENRTOS & SAFERTOS Port for the STM32F429 with IAR Embedded Workbench for the IAR Kickstart Board for STM32429. ^ Back to top
- RM48 SAFERTOS Demo November 2013 (11/1/2013) - New SAFERTOS demo Bristol, UK – November 1, 2013 Download and evaluate our new SAFERTOS port for the TI RM48 with IAR Embedded Workbench for functional safety here. ^ Back to top
- A New TCP/IPv4 Demo available for SAFERTOS October 2013 (10/25/2013) - Download and evaluate our new TCP/IP demo integrated with SAFERTOS
- TCP/IPv4 Demo available for SAFERTOS September 2013 (9/26/2013) - Download and evaluate our new TCP/IP demo integrated with SAFERTOS
- Coffee Break Training (7/25/2013) - Watch the fourth video in the series, Periodic Scheduling, today. Click here to view and refresh your RTOS skills.
- Safety-Critical RTOS Support Extended for Microsemi’s SmartFusion2 SoC FPGAs (7/1/2013) - Bristol, 1st August
- BBC interview with Dr Manfred Wittenstein (6/27/2013) - A discussion with economic correspondent Peter Day.
- SAFERTOS+Trace (6/27/2013) - We are pleased to announce the launch of SAFERTOS+ Trace, a powerful tool for profiling and optimisation.
- Microsemi SmartFusion2 SAFERTOS demo May 2013 (5/15/2013) - Download and evaluate our new SAFERTOS port for the SmartFusion2 with Libero®SoC here
- Learn to use FreeRTOS from the creator on NXP Processors (5/10/2013) - Watch it here
- SAFERTOS used by OrganOx in Ground Breaking Liver Perfusion Machine (3/20/2013) - Read more at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21788533
- Infineon XMC4500 SafeRTOS demo February 2013 (2/25/2013) - Download and evaluate our new SAFERTOS port for the XMC4500 with Tasking here
- Microsemi SafeRTOS demo January 2013 (1/16/2013) - Microsemi SafeRTOS demo January 2013 Download and evaluate our new SAFERTOS port for the A2F200M3F with Libero®SoC here
- Renesas RX63N SafeRTOS demo October 2012 (10/23/2012) - Renesas RX63N SafeRTOS demo October 2012 Download and evaluate our new SAFERTOS port for the RX63N with e2studio here
- TI TMS570x SafeRTOS demos October 2012 (10/10/2012) - TI TMS570x SafeRTOS demos October 2012 Download and evaluate our new SafeRTOS ports for the TMS570S04 and S12 with Code Composer Studio here
- TI RM4x SafeRTOS demos September 2012 (9/18/2012) - TI RM4x SafeRTOS demos September 2012 Download and evaluate our new SafeRTOS ports for the TI RM42 and RM46 with Code Composer Studio, downloadable from here.
- Microchip Masters (7/27/2012) - Microchip Masters WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems will be exhibiting at the Microchip Masters Conference in Phoenix Arizona, from the 6-11th August 2012.
- STM32L SafeRTOS demo July 2012 (7/5/2012) - STM32L SafeRTOS demo July 2012 Download and evaluate our new SafeRTOS port for the STM32L with IAR Embedded Workbench, downloadable from here
- TI Concerto Cortex-M3 SafeRTOS demo June 2012 (6/22/2012) - TI Concerto Cortex-M3 SafeRTOS demo June 2012 Download and evaluate our new SafeRTOS port for the TI Concerto F28M35 Cortex-M3 with Code Composer Studio, downloadable from here.
- Renesas IDE kernel aware plugin May 2012 (6/1/2012) - Renesas IDE kernel aware plugin May 2012 The kernel aware StateViewer plug-in for Eclipse has been updated, and is now fully compatible with the Renesas e2studio IDE, download it from here.
- TI RM48 SafeRTOS demo April 2012 (4/5/2012) - TI RM48 SafeRTOS demo April 2012 Download and evaluate our new SafeRTOS port for the TI RM48 with Code Composer Studio, downloadable from here.
- ESC San Jose March 2012 (4/5/2012) - ESC San Jose March 2012 Thank you to all those who visited us on the TI stand at ESC San Jose this year. WHIS provided TI with SafeRTOS demonstrations for Hercules and Concerto platforms.