Task Isolation and Separation
SAFERTOS CORE supports the isolation and separation of individual tasks by using the processor’s built in Memory Protection Unit/Memory Management Unit. The ability to isolate individual tasks allows critical code segments to remain free from interference by other code segments residing within the same linear address space.
- Isolation of individual Tasks by using the processor’s MPU/MMU
- Prevents background Tasks interfering with critical functionality
- Increases product robustness
- Secure integration of communication stacks and file systems
Where SAFERTOS is supplied with a Design Assurance Pack (Industrial), or a Design History File (Medical) supporting safety certification, SAFERTOS CORE is supplied as source code accompanied by a comprehensive User’s Manual.
SAFERTOS CORE is also available fully integrated with our advanced, feature rich Middleware and Safety Plugins delivered as one seamless build of code.
- Full source code
- Comprehensive SAFERTOS CORE Users Manual
- Working ‘out of the box’ demo application
- Available tightly integrated with our range of Middleware and Safety Plugins