Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide.
Microchip's 32-bit portfolio offer high performance microcontrollers, and all the tools needed to develop your embedded projects. With MPLAB® Harmony software framework, MPLAB Advanced Software Framework (ASF)* and low cost development tools, 32-bit MCUs shorten your time to market and allow your designs to scale. Microchip 32-bit microprocessors deliver high-performance, market-leading low power, and advanced security for cost-sensitive industrial and consumer applications.
WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems are a Premier tier third-party Partner.
|Device||Family||SAFERTOS Demo Available|
|PIC32||PIC32||Request a Demo|
- PIC32MZ EF with up to 2 MB Flash and 512 KB SRAM offers the highest performance and highest integrations of peripherals in PIC series with 252 MHz speed, CAN, Crypto, Ethernet, FPU and HS USB with 12-bit, 18 MSPS, up to 48 channel ADC module. Also AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified
- PIC32MZ DA series offers MPU like performance with ease of design of an MCU for GUI designs with it’s 2 MB Flash and 640 KB of SRAM, available on-chip 32 MB or 128 MB externally addressable DDR2 DRAM, integrated Graphics Controller, Graphics Processor, 200 MHz speed, 12-bit 18 MSPS ADC module with up to 45 analog inputs, CAN and HS USB.
- PIC32MK with up to 1 MB Flash and 256 KB SRAM offers up to 120 MHz of performance with integrated motor control analog peripherals including high-speed, 12-Bit ADC, Op-Amps and Comparators, up to four CAN modules and dual FS USB ports. AEC-Q100 Grade 1 planned.
- PIC32MX series offers a broad range of products with up to 120 MHz of performance, from 16 KB Flash and 4 KB SRAM to 512 KB Flash and 128 KB SRAM, 10-bit ADC, CAN, Ethernet, and FS USB
- PIC32MM with up to 256 KB of Flash and 32 KB SRAM offers lowest power and low voltage sleep mode with RAM retention <500 nA on PIC32 with Core Independent Peripheral Integration.
- PIC32MZ, PIC32MK and PIC32MX are supported by MPLAB Harmony Software Framework. PIC32MM supported by MPLAB Code Configurator (MCC) for easy set-up.
The dsPIC33 Digital Signal Controllers offer the performance of a DSP with the simplicity of an MCU. The dsPIC DSC core is designed to execute digital filter algorithms and high-speed precision digital control loops, ideal for applications that need to perform under pressure.