Universal Debug Engine UDE
With Universal Debug Engine (UDE®) PLS offers on top solutions for software development of systems-on-silicon including debug support for 16-/32- and 64-bit microcontrollers.
The extensive feature list includes functions like: high speed and flexible target access via JTAG, cJTAG with OCDS L1, EmbeddedICE, OnCE, COP, DAP, DAP2, SWD support, OCDS L2 trace, MCDS trace, miniMCDS trace, CoreSight™ trace, ETM trace, ETB trace, Nexus trace, ASC, SSC, 3Pin and CAN, in-system FLASH memory programming of FLASH / OTP with UDE MemTool, support of various RTOS, OSEK® and test automation tools. For a full feautres list, please visit the PLS Development tools website.
With an additional add-on, UDE provides extended functions for software development of real-time and safety critical applications, which are under control of the SAFERTOS® real-time operating system.
- SAFERTOS® support is provided as UDE Add-On and extends a UDE basic debugger license
- SAFERTOS® Add-On consists of the SAFERTOS® Support Window that provides a comprehensive and detailed view to information about SAFERTOS® resources and objects
- The shown information is directly collected from the target system
- No separate description file or similar is needed
- Available information depends on particular SAFERTOS® configuration. Configuration is determined at compile time and does not change during run-time.