Happy Holidays from WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems
Bristol, UK – December 18, 2014
Happy Holidays from all here at WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems. Thank you for your support during 2014, and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Wishing you the best for 2015!
Support for more processors
It's been a busy year for our RTOS Engineers - we have added support for even more processors and processor cores including:
- ARM Cortex A series
- AURIX TriCore from Infineon
- Zynq from Xilinx
- i.MX6 from Freescale
- RZ from Renesas
- Tiva from Texas Instruments
More Safety Components
Checkpoints was added to our growing safety components portfolio which now includes:
- CRC Checker - Guard against corruption and attack by confirming the correctness of program memory
- SAFEXChange - Securely share critical data between processors
- Checkpoints - Advance task monitoring.
We've improved our File systems, USB Host and USB Device middleware components to provide a tighter integration with SAFERTOS and OPENRTOS.
We also now offer our middleware for use with FreeRTOS.
Tradeshows and conferences
We've flown our engineers around the world to meet with you at tradeshows and conferences.
- Embedded World 2014 - our own stand, plus a pod on the Hitex stand and a demo upon the Renesas stands
- Hannover 2014 - a booth on the WITTENSTEIN AG stand, focused on safety
- The WHIS Sales & Marketing conference in San Jose followed by EE Live
- TI Design Days/Deep Dive in Dallas Texas, and Munich Europe
- High Integrity Software Conference Bristol, Europe.
New MPU training videos
This is the latest series of free training videos available. All the series are available on YouTube here - we've covered tasks, priority inversions, using the SAFERTOS demo and more.
Rapidly expanding demo portfolio
We've added SAFERTOS demos for our new ARM Cortex A cores, and the AURIX TriCore, as well as extending our SAFERTOS TI Hercules demos to include USB Host, USB Device, and File Systems.
Download Free SAFERTOS Demos
Work with our partners
As ever, we've been working closely with our partners, developing the best platforms to work with.Notably this year we took part in the RX Max campaign - providing free software to customer who used the RX family in their designs. Read more here.
Looking into the future....
Embedded World 2015
This year we had to double the size of our stand just to get everything on!. Visit us at stand 360, Hall 4 to talk to our engineers and experience our live demonstrations. Come and see our design pods, learn about SAFERTOS and find out about our range of Safety Components.