Our Latest Vacancies
Are you ready to become an RTOS pioneer? Would you like to work for a leader in the Embedded Safety and Security market? Well, we could make your career dreams come true!
Please click on the links to see details of our current vacancies. Contact information and details of how to apply are at the end of each vacancy.
All roles are based in our Bristol office (Long Ashton). Candidates should be based in the Greater Bristol area or within reasonable commuting distance.
- Annual salary review
- Annual bonus of up to 5% of salary, dependent on Company and individual performance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, rising to 26 days after 2 years, 27 days after 5 years and 28 days after 8 years
- 38 hour week with flexible start and finish times around core hours of Monday to Thursday 10:00 to 16:00, Friday 10:00 to 13:00
- Employer pension contribution of 8% basic salary.
- 3 weeks sickness absence at full pay in the first year rising to 26 weeks after 4 years’ service
- Death in Service insurance (life assurance) paying lump sum of 7 times salary, automatically enrolled after 3 months service, offering an Employee Assistance Programme including 24/7 online GP appointments and bereavement counselling
- Income Protection Insurance providing 75% of salary in the event of long term sickness, automatically enrolled after 12 months’ service, with Employee Assistance Programme including annual health check, plus GP, nutritional and mental health consultations.
WITTENSTEIN high integrity systems Ltd (WHIS) is part of the WITTENSTEIN Group
Our parent company, WITTENSTEIN SE, was established in Igersheim, Germany in 1948. With turnover of around EUR 500 million and employing nearly 3,000 staff worldwide, the Group has grown into a stable and mature global technology company with a focus on high end mechatronics systems. The Group is still majority owned by members of the WITTENSTEIN family and promotes a corporate culture which is based on the values of a family firm – trust, openness, and responsibility. Being part of the Group offers enhanced support and stability to the member companies.
WHIS is the Group’s centre of excellence for high integrity and safety critical embedded systems design.